Posterita’s founders grew up in a retail environment. They realized that retailers with small and medium sized operations did not have a POS solution that fit their specific needs. Available systems were either too expensive or too simple.
In 2008, Posterita launched its first version of its POS retail management solution. And in 2010, Posterita decided to offer its solution as an on-demand basis and welcomed its first online customer.
Posterita’s goal was to build a custom web-based POS application by leveraging cloud technology together with ERP and business intelligence features. The result is a powerful, user friendly POS that is capable of managing your entire retail operation, from one store to many stores.
Mission and Vision
Posterita’s mission is to help retailers to simplify, manage, and control their stores using real-time information in a centralized location, while making the POS remotely accessible and error-free.
This is done by recording the details of every transaction that occurs and by making this data available in the cloud, whenever it is needed. Users experience an easy to use interface, making operations more efficient and error free.
Posterita is only one piece of the puzzle and we look to our partners to offer the most appropriate solution to these independent retailers. Posterita partners with the best Distributors, Hardware Providers, Resellers, and Payment Processors in the market.
What we do
We combine in-depth retail experience and software development expertise to help retailers:
- Streamline everyday operations and workflows in a multi-store environment.
- Maintain control over their business from anywhere and at any time.
- Respond quickly and adequately as retail situations unfold.
How we are different
Posterita provides a unique mix of high-impact benefits. We differentiate our software with:
- Web-based architecture that leverages ERP and business intelligence features – but without sacrificing check out speed
- Our focus on simplicity and our ability to remove complexity from retail operations.
- Our ability to provide instant feedback that allows retailers to respond to information, because we know that knowledge provides control and peace of mind.
- Our aptitude to manage multiple and remote stores in a multi-national and multi-currency environment
How we do it
Posterita’s web-based retail management and touch screen POS solution uses “cloud computing” to provide the software to retailers throughout the world. Cloud computing eliminates the costs and complexity of buying, configuring, and managing the hardware and software needed to build and deploy applications. Instead, these applications are delivered as a service over the Internet. This means that small and medium retailers can now have access to a solution with features that were previously only available to large retail chains.