1. Download and install Java on your computer based on your operating system:
2. Create printer on Control Panel – Devices and Printers
After installing Firefox and Java go to Control Panel and click on Devices and Printers
Click on Add a printer
Click on Add a local printer
Choose the port which the printer is connected to your PC. If your printer port is a USB port, select USB Port from the list and Click on ‘Next’.
Select Generic on the Manufacturer and Generic/Text Only on Printers and Click on Next.
Select Use the driver that is currently installed and Click on Next.
Add a Name to the Printer and Click on Next.
Choose if the printer will be shared and Click on Next.
Check the box Set as default printer and click on Finish.
Your printer driver has been successfully created.
3. Clear cache and cookies on your web browser Firefox by pressing the following keys :
Ctrl + Shift + Delete and select the items to be cleared.
4. Go to https://my.posterita.com
Enter your Business Name, Username and Password and click on ‘Login’
Click on the Ok button to allow your browser to connect to your printer.
Login to your Posterita account and from the Menu tab, select ‘Hardware Setup’ :
5. From ‘Hardware Setup’ page, select your printer and click ‘Save’.
Click on button ‘Test printer’ to make a test print.