The multi-store management puzzle
Beautifully and brilliantly solved.
An architecture designed for multi-store retail
Posterita works for many different types of retail environments — from one terminal to many terminals, in one store or multiple stores, in one state or many states. Single or multiple tax rules aren’t an obstacle, and it works with uniform product pricing or different pricing policies. Meanwhile, all your stores share a common data set that can be centrally modified and accessed, while each store’s data is kept private.
The smart way of managing a network of stores
- Each transaction in any of your stores is recorded in a single database.
- Each store keeps its own unique data, such as sales, employee commissions, and cashbook.
- All your stores share a common data set such as product references, price lists and vendors that can be centrally modified.
- You can monitor each store remotely and switch between stores quickly.
- The report module allows you to obtain data for each store or for all your stores with ease.
- You can manage different tax rules and use different price lists for different stores.
Central management of all your stores
Since Posterita is web-based, you can make changes centrally for any of your stores, anywhere, at anytime. This helps to avoid duplication of effort and double entries such as product references and vendors. You can also easily switch between different stores or terminals from headquarters or any other remote location.
Posterita can apply different tax rates for the same product based on the location where it’s sold. The POS uses two concepts to handle this — tax category and tax rates. All the products that you buy or sell need to be assigned to a specific tax category. And each tax category can have multiple tax rates. At checkout, the tax category and tax rate are automatically applied to the product you are about to sell.